Monday, January 23, 2012

rejoice with me & pray for me!

My precious siblings in Jesus:



Celebrated & will celebrate a few precious milestones since my last mail & coming up:

:D Celebrate with me! :D
:D 16/1 was the 3rd anniversary since my 2nd accident falling & hitting my head on a brick wall.







:D tomorrow[24/1] will be my 10th anniversary since the brain injury .. I’m 10 years ALIVE!! (truly alive!)

Hehehe.. I should really quit head banging :P

Great nuggets of truth:
Living in the future causes our fears to stand between us and ‘I AM’, who says, ‘Do not fear for I am with you’. He’s the ever- present God!


I AM is the God of today. He simply asks that we trust Him and live throughout today in uncompromising obedience to Him. He asks that we make right choices, with right heart attitudes and motives. This is proof that we love Him. Then His unswerving promise will be ours today; ‘And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to His purpose’ (Romans 8:28).


source: http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=c8bd0c9f1e30d0a87dcb4c085&id=e4b997e5fb&liket=The%20great%20unchangeable%20I%20AM.&likeu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.seedsofthekingdom.com%2Fdevotionals%2F1238%2Fthe-great-unchangeable-i-am.php&fblike=fblike-aa0178f6&e=[UNIQID]


:D rejoice with me! :D


:D the revelation He gave me for this year the day after the 1st Sozo basic training night = ‘Transformation’ .. the picture was that of a caterpillar ‘metamorphaeing’ into a butterfly.


WAHOO~! DO IT PAPA!


:D He’s the Great ‘I AM’ - ever able to redeem the past and restore us. Nowhere does He ever call Himself ‘I was’.


:D every potential disaster / fear / worry that could have been real in my life, that wasn’t, because of His restraining hand of grace!!

:D the new track He’s leading me on this year! .. more later ;)

:D tearing the walls down I’ve built around my heart & trusted in for so long, to be set free to love & LIVE!

*PRAY*


I’ll be away at Ignite 24-28th Jan. Please pray!


See http://lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/2012/01/praise-and-pray-for-ignite-conference.html


* do encounter course? See http://lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/2012/01/update-praise-pray-for-sozo-this.html

* keep growing me to be a good & faithful steward , continuously consulting Holy Spirit for guidance, letting Him train my vision on my ultimate goal – Jesus, the model of stewardship & the prosperous soul.


* keep me living as a lover, embracing those He puts around me ¬ running back to the unreal “safety” of the walls I once hid behind to self-protect against possible pain.


* help me live courageously - journeying into the unknown with a known God! (I’ve wasted far too much of this precious life I’ve been given in slavery to spirits of fear! .. it’s time to live the truth of my freedom!!!)


* I’d be a wise, good & faithful steward in selecting the best phone deal to go on now my contract has expired .. prepaid? contract? need Papa to show me the next week or two whether he'll have me stay in Brisbane for the Encounter Training course or not which would influence my decision :)


:D there's no end of great cheap, high-value deals going at the moment!






.. but at the same time i don't want my decision to be come from a poverty spirit .. :
~thank you~!

What a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The Son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

Please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

"Let us not glide through this world and then slip quietly into heaven, without having blown the trumpet loud and long for our Redeemer, Jesus Christ. Let us see to it that the devil will hold a thanksgiving service in hell, when he gets the news of our departure from the field of battle." Missionary C.T. Studd (1860-1931)

No comments: