Wednesday, January 04, 2012

rejoice with me & pray for me!


My dear precious siblings in Jesus:

BLESSINGS to you in the new year!!

:D
may this year be one of growth in intimacy with PapaJesusSpirit!! :)
keep LIVING LOVED AND LOVING!!

.. for anyone who’s ever felt like they were ugly, unwanted, terribly imperfect, UNwonderful .. listen to the truth of this song until it sinks deep into your spirit~!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKQb9228Uiw 
- “Meant to Be” by Steven Curtis Chapman


A thought I had as I was eating dinner a few nights ago:


In every bite of food I chew, God lets me taste Love.

In every breath of air I breathe, God lets me breath Love.

In every thing I can see, God lets me see Love.

In every thing I can touch, God lets me touch Love.


In every thing I can smell, God lets me smell Love.


In every thing I can hear, God lets me hear Love.

With every sense my Papa God has given me, God lets me know, I am loved!


I am one happily content man!!!

I have been totally dumbfounded & humbled by how much JUNK I've thrown out as I've been progressively cleaning my room the past few weeks :S [stuff i once thought was useful, precious, even necessary!]

Play song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rl45JnnRSw

I’m looking into the new year ahead, expecting a year of having to face my “giants” [fears], growing in the area of love, which includes putting to death my instinct to avoid pain & suffering which is so very often part of the journey of love.. all the while, resting assured that Papa will send His angels to strengthen me in any suffering to go through it to emerge victorious, looking more like Jesus on the other end!

“Today, if there are what seems like shambles of destruction in your life and hopelessness grips your heart, I pray that Isaiah 61:3 will remind you of the One who owns your life. If we’re willing to yield to His work, He has a plan for beauty and restoration and redemption that is beyond our comprehension. Our Father God is at work redeeming and restoring our lives, every day that we offer them to Him – whether we realise it or not, whether we see the beauty yet or not”
source: http://www.seedsofthekingdom.com/devotionals/1219/redeeming-renovations-.php

Father God, You know my life’s circumstances and that I haven’t received the love that You meant me to have. I want so much to be loved. Would You show me my worth through Your eyes and would You give me Your love. May I experience the fullness of it. I want so much of it that I can freely pass it on to my brothers and sisters, knowing that I won’t lose any for myself. I accept that experiencing Your love is not a one minute event. I’m prepared to grow in it at Your pace and in Your way.

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D reigniting my faith, stirring up my passion afresh~!! .. through an incredible team of young Korean missionaries from Sydney who visited a month ago to partner in the gospel with us here in Brisbane ..they are SOOO *infectiously* PASSIONATE FOR JESUS~!! .. how thirsty I’ve been to hang around such company!!

:D the awesome year of spiritual highlights that filled 2011! (Revelation of my Heavenly Papa going from mere “head” knowledge to heart experience! … opening up my spiritual eyes to be sensitive to Holy Spirit & the whole supernatural realm! … moving me to an incredible [spiritual] family that lives & moves in synch with His Spirit! .. all the inner healing that’s taken place in my spirit, soul & body through key people, courses & events!

:D the great expectations & sweet assurance that as I’ve witnessed His faithfulness in 2011, I will even more in 2012!!

*PRAY*


* show me what He wants me to do, where He wants & when He wants!

* I’d have supernatural discernment to know what’s best from what’s good!

* show me how I can work with Him in what He’s doing & use what He’s given me to build character!

* grow me in relational intimacy with Papa that works out in every area of life!

* I’d live ever ready for the return of my King!

* I’d live as my name is – “GOD is Able to SAVE” & DO THE IMPOSSIBLE! - i am NOT powerless & useless!!!

* I’d learn through constant glad surrender to know The Lord of love in a new way to experience unbroken union with Him!!

*grow me in humility – to be known for who I really am in spite of the consequences!

~thank you~!

What a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The Son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

Please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

"Let us not glide through this world and then slip quietly into heaven, without having blown the trumpet loud and long for our Redeemer, Jesus Christ. Let us see to it that the devil will hold a thanksgiving service in hell, when he gets the news of our departure from the field of battle." Missionary C.T. Studd (1860-1931)


GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!
=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=
love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D


The one concern of the devil


is to keep Christians from praying.


He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion.


He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.


We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tyre in the boot - - and start seeing it as the steering wheel!


-- S.D. Gordon


http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- great site to pray daily & impact eternity!


AWESOME free book thousands said has changed their lives –


www.gfa.org/freebook .. REVOLUTIONISED my life too!!

No comments: