Tuesday, November 15, 2011

rejoice with me & pray for me!

My dear precious siblings in Jesus:



what a wonderful Shepherd we have who leads & guides us from the valley of humiliation to The High Places of His Kingdom of Love!














Some food for thought: "Hebrews realize that whenever a God asks a person to do something, He's already done it. i.e. our ability to love God & others comes out of realizing that God ALREADY, fully & completely loves & accepts us before we do ANY work. Lol lol lol that takes the pressure off. My ability to love God & people rests solely in how I freely drink of His intoxicating love for me. Sounds indulgent right? That's cos it is & it must be otherwise we'll just do things as dead works, devoid of power. We won't be lovers but rather slaves, or maybe robots. Either way there will be no real joy. Lol lol lol that sucks!!! Ive Been there once or twice! HAHAHA"

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D giving me breakthrough from a sinful addiction that has enslaved me for far too long!
:D every moment of this beautiful journey He lets me enjoy & also share with others!
:D The Good News is so good I must not keep it from others!! [but I do … what the . ..??!!]


*PRAY*
* as He brings me to people to journey alongside with, help me to tune into Him, to express His heart in the language of those I’m with!

* as I live in His costly & inconvenient Love, He’d help me to love Him & others in costly & inconvenient ways!


I’ve lived for too long thinking cheap & convenient expressions can still pass for “love” :[

* healing & open doors so I can join Ellel’s young people’s team!


See http://lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/2011/10/pray-for-young-peoples-teams.html

* I’d be intentional in sharing Jesus’ story & stop robbing myself of great joy!!! By keeping myself from sharing with silly empty excuses!!

* I’d keep meeting Jesus as I push through my fears

* I’d let His love ooze out of me 'in abundance', IN ALL DIRECTIONS, that the world will know that JESUS lives!

* I’d give up the “power” & “safety” hiding in lies’ promises to me!


* show me how to pour my life out, to see His Divine Revelation increase so future generations can inherit an even greater spiritual life than I had!

* my joy in Jesus would be a cause for accusation!! :D

* show me how to be an incurable fanatic for justice & righteousness! See http://www.nefariousdocumentary.com/

* _please_ give me better sleep at night!! >.< still experience times of being tired & weary but just lying in bed for hours [?] and not actually sleeping . . . sems to be getting better ;D

~thank you~!


What a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!


=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=


love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D


The one concern of the devil


is to keep Christians from praying.


He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion.


He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.

We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tyre in the boot - - and start seeing it as the steering wheel!


-- S.D. Gordon


http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- great site to pray daily & impact eternity!

No comments: