Friday, September 09, 2011

ejoice with me & pray for me!

dear precious siblings in Jesus:



The past 3 weeks has been quite an adventure! Father has taken me to higher highs... also lower lows :[
The song lyrics at the end “Everytime I Fall” by Jaci Velasquez really capture where I’ve been & am :D
lately, I’ve been especially weak against habitual sins,–even more crazy given the wonderful encounters with God I’ve been having!


.. but the speed of recovery has improved! :D

Some awesome tidbits from David Guziks’ commentary on the denial & desertion of Jesus by His disciples:


even if we deny Jesus or forsake Him, He still loves us and wants to woo us to repentance and restoration.

Jesus’ love and restoration is greater than your failure. Come to Jesus and let it be about Him, not you!

… I was struck at a recent bible study at how most of Paul’s prayers in his writings were for Christians, not non Christians!
It’s to my loss I’ve not sent out an update for a few weeks... the weakness in my life is proof of that =( so dear brothers & sisters, let’s keep lifting each other up in prayer before The Throne of Grace!!!

:D rejoice with me! :D


:D for the amazing time of feeling vulnerably safe at the mens’ rites of passage, and all the precious revelations He gave me!
(ask me more if you wanna know, I’d love to share!)

:D I’ve been made by Abba to be a blessing, so I am a blessing! Anything other than this truth is a lie!


:D He is King of my sin as well as King of my “righteousness”!

*PRAY*

* help me also to have the same focus through life as Jesus had – on the joy of glory ahead, past the cross, not on the cross of suffering itself!!

* help me to recognise opportunities to share HIS story & not let them pass by so easily~!

* give me the gift of quality sleep! With dreams purely fixated on the glory of Jesus & NOTHING ELSE PLEASE!! [keep having disturbingly bizarre dreams, so when i awake, I’m tired, vulnerable to temptation & confused :|


* keep me all about Jesus & NOT about my failures!

* help me see Jesus in me – to see myself correctly, so help others see themselves more clearly & be a life-giver to them!

* keep me living as a man & leaving my boyish thinking dead & buried!


Jaci Velasquez - Everytime I Fall

Chorus:  Everytime I fall a little bit harder* Everytime I fall a little bit farther*
Everytime I fall* I fall right back into Your Arms

Verse 1: Everytime I try* To explain the reason why* I have let You down*
I fall to the ground* What is it You see in me* That makes You believe * No matter how far I stray *I will still find the way


Just when I think I'm not strong enough* You reach out to me and You lift me up
(Repeat chorus)


Verse 2: Time and time again*When I think I've reached the end*
It's Your voice I hear* That draws me near*
I don't know what makes You stay*When I act this way* No matter what we've been through* I can turn to You


Just when I think I'm not strong enough* You reach out to me and You lift me up
(Repeat chorus)

Bridge: You find the beauty in my imperfections* The guiding light in all my misdirection*And when I think You've finally given up*You fill my heart with unconditional love
Everytime I fall*I fall right back into Your Arms

(Repeat chorus 4 x

A closing word from K P Yohanan:
Let’s return to loving the Lord above all our programs, possessions and our very lives. Then our service, our giving and our praying will turn from being a burden into the greatest privilege and joy we have on this earth.


~thank you~!
What a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!


let us pray, let us pray, everywhere in every way, every moment of the day


it is THE RIGHT TIME~!


for the Father above, He is listening WITH LOVE & He WANTS TO ANSWER US so


LET US PRAY!


- Steven Curtis Chapman


http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- great site to pray daily & impact eternity!


For a free book that thousands of people have said has changed their lives,


click here- www.gfa.org/freebook ..REVOLUTIONISED my life too!!

No comments: