Tuesday, April 26, 2011

4me

:D praise Daddy God for the significant talks i'm having with Ben & Fiona! [the couple i'm staying with]
.. they've challenged me, inspired me, encouraged me .. JUST what i neded!!


do pray Father's richest blessing on their marriage & 'their ministry centre'!! (their house]


.. so now i'm really asking, seeking & knocking to receive, find & have doors opened to what HE wants me to do with this life He gave me!
.. how i can best LOVE Him with ALL my heart, soul, mind  strength ... and love my neighbour as myself!




i'd very much treasure your prayers that He'd show me what gift/ability He's given me to be used for His glory & the good of others!!!

off the top of my head ..
. . . please help me fill in the blanks if you can see anything else in me given from Him!!- encouragement + ability to speak English.--> become an English teacher/tutor?
-deep voice --> get work on the radio / some sorta voice work . . .  or join a choir ..??


so my prayer from my journaling time is this:
Daddy God, PLEASE show me what I can do to prepare for Your promised blessing! … You want to prepare me to receive it .. now show me my part!! even hard work I don’t want to do / hear I must do!
thank You Abba, You’ll never ask me to do more than You’ll enable me to do! :D .. You’ll give me something I really can do! =D
.. please keep me from the way of unbelief & the curse –acting only on the mere “strength” of what i have, help m act in expectation of that which i have asked. let me prepare NOW for Your promised blessing!!!







so i'm going to apply to do a DO TESOL COURSE in late July-Nov,


* please pray with me for Him to confirm that prompting [i'm following this with many doubts/uncertainties/fears!!] by freeing me up every Tuesday Night for the duration of the course, providing the creativity, wisdom, energy & strength to do it to my very best and NOT give into doubts  fears / negativity and quit halfway (as i'm very, very, VERY prone to!!)
thank you soo much!
i'm really enjoying this incredible journey with Daddy God .. expecting many twists & turns, but He's told me to "be strong and courageous, do not be terrified of them, for the Lord your God is with you, He will never leave you nor forsake you" (Deuteronomy 31:6) .. i'm still wondering who the "them" is .. i think Daddy is speaking about me .. too often i fear myself! :|

No comments: