Thursday, March 24, 2011

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!


I was encouraged by this personal covenant of Thomas Boston:

checkitout here:

http://spurgeon.wordpress.com/2007/03/02/a-personal-covenant-by-thomas-boston/

Some more Snippets of what Father’s teaching me lately:


+ Jesus’ poured out blood has made Him available to the sinner as a sinner, and to the failing saint as a failing saint, if he will only admit that that is what he is.


+ There is no blessing that God has for us, salvation, victory, peace of heart, or revival, but that God has provided an easy accessible Door to it in His Son.

+ David is in victory again after his great falling into sin with Bathsheba. His sin did not condemn him to a life of failure and defeat!

+ There was chastisement for David's sin, but it did not mean that his life was ruined.

Hooray to our Father who makes all things new & untwists what sin has twisted!


. . . If you have any questions / comments of my life, Don't be shy~! my life's an open book ;)

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D He delights in me!! And so He saved me!! =D

:D I can live in victory! All the many sins of my past need NOT condemn me to a life of failure and defeat! WOOHOO!! XD 8D

:D He still has a crown of victory for me as I respond to sin in my life with confession & repentance!

:D All because of JESUS, I can be saved from despairing over my sin!!!

.. lately, my physical health hasn’t been the best :”(


I keep getting tired & fatigued, whilst doctors/blood tests show nothing

Perhaps sleep could be better quality?! Although even on days after a good nights’ sleep, it can still hit me :”(


*PRAY*


* Our combined birthday party on the 29th could be maximised as an opportunity for MAXIMUM ETERNAL IMPACT!


* enough Christian friends will be at our party to have an eternally significant interaction with at least one other non Christian so every non Christian who comes will go away having seen, heard, tasted, smelled & touched something of Jesus!


* the knowledge of God's greatness, worth, glory, grace and power will stun, humble, win and hold me!

* help me treat my negative thoughts the same way I’d treat flies at a picnic-shoo them away and replace them with thoughts that are 'excellent and praiseworthy'.


* help me keep my thoughts on God's goodness! (Psalm 103:2-4)


* Better sleep at upcoming English corner camp [8-10/4]


+ especially when I’m in Sydney for the ‘Restoring the Human Spirit’ seminar!

See http://www.ellelministries.org/aus/courses/ellel-ministries-australia-gilbulla-sydney/restoring-the-human-spirit

* help me get the most from the healing seminar this Sat [26/3] – to receive & fully enter into all He’s won for me in His death & resurrection!

~thanks~!! Philemon 1:22 Because of your prayers, I can I fully expect God to answer them~! :)

please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!

=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@


love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D


The one concern of the devil


is to keep Christians from praying.

He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless


religion.


He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.

We have to stop looking at prayer


as the spare tire in the trunk


and start seeing it as the steering wheel.


-- S.D. Gordon

http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!

For a free book that thousands of people have said has changed their lives,


click on this link- www.gfa.org/freebook ..REVOLUTIONISED my life too!!

No comments: