Saturday, November 18, 2006


Ever thank-FULL for you & pray our partnership in the Gospel will continue to be blessed as He uses us ALL to accomplish His purposes!










awesome lyrics -! May we keep running after the Saviour who keeps running after us!
Running After Me - Ben Glover
1. Here I am again | Oh the same old-fashioned sin | And the same old-fashioned shame | I�m as dirty as the rug | In a darkened alley pub | And I am sick and tired of this old-fashioned game | Will I ever truly understand? | I can hide but you know where I am | And you pursue my heart before I ever get | Too far away from you

CHORUS:
And I�ve come so close | But you�ve come so close | And I�ve fought so hard | But you grab me and you pull me back again | And I�ve run away | But you keep on running after me | Running after me

Should I keep falling down? | And make friends with the ground? | And the mud that�s on my face | Do I like my disarray | And the way my edges fray | As I disregard this discomfort and dismay | Will I truly ever understand? | I�m not always the seeker in you plan | �Cause you pursued my heart before I ever Started chasing after you
CHORUS:

Chase me down and capture all I am | �Cause I�m fighting off the will to wander again
Be my retreat, my sweet release, my remedy CHORUS:

No comments: