Saturday, April 21, 2012

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!


Dear princes & princesses, sons & daughters of noble identity & royal destiny!!
A prayer I was quite convicted by & echo:
Dear Jesus, please forgive me if I have put my own needs before loving and following You. Help me to put You first in my life in every area. I trust You with my needs, knowing You know them all. My healing is in Your hands and Your time. I want to be Your disciple today and for all of my days, seeking Your Kingdom above all else. Amen.
After a beautiful weekend at Warwick, I was challenged by how the person of Jesus confronts:
* our culture that prizes independence [when God values DEPENDENCE]
* our culture that chases materialism [when chasing God ONLY can truly satisfy our every need & desire!]
* our culture that worships sport [when God ALONE is of worth to be worshipped!]

* our culture that seeks to connect with The 'Divine' & experience this connection in all sorts of silly ways (eg crystals, new age stuff) [when  Jesus simply says 'come to Me' to be filled & connected & deeply experience The Divine!]

* our largely ungrateful culture where complaining is the norm [when God’s will for us is to give thanks in everything & for everything!]
* our sexually supercharged culture that cheapens sex to a worthless physical act when [God gives us the very best way to enjoy this great gift of sex in a MOST life-ENHANCING way rather than a destructive way
 … ask me more if you'd like to discuss any of those further :)

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D all the Gospel for Asia books / resources given out at the Darling downs Easter Convention & at Hope Brisbane

:D times of quality connection He’s given me with brothers & sisters here & there!

:D Jesus gives unlimited, undeniable access to Papa!!!

:D He doesn’t just give an exchange but transforms sorrow / bad / death / curses into joy / good / life / blessings!!!!

:D by the power of Spirit, I’m enabled to know Him better, to trust Him more, to be with Him ALL the time, to know His  sympathy with me in my sufferings!!!

*PRAY*

* HELP ME live what I believe about Him!!

* HELP ME live out of my true self [who He’s made me to be], not my false self (who I make myself to be)!!

* HELP me to live a Kingdom lifestyle – of love, sacrifice, humility & righteousness!

* His rule over me would be more complete daily as I grow in surrenderedness!

* I’d cooperate with Him on the journey to healing & freedom He's got me on!

* help me to consciously & deliberately put on The Lord Jesus Christ so: + His mind becomes mine.
+ His eyes become mine + His ears become mine + His hands, feet & mouth become mine + His heart becomes mine + His servanthood becomes the way I serve. + His humility & gentleness becomes my character!

* help me not be so ‘aloof’ so i can connect better with people & not make them feel bad! [your help & rebukes would be most helpful so I can ‘relearn’ what it is to ‘talk normal’ again!!

* I’d let my JOY in Jesus be contagious!!!

A song I pray my life can SHOUT!! “God Is Able – Hillsong”

1. God is Able / He will never fail / He is almighty God / Greater than all we seek/ Greater than all we ask / He has done great things /
*Chorus* Lifted up, He defeated the grave / Raised to life, our God is able / In His name, we overcome / For the Lord, our God is able

2. God is with us /  God is on our side / He will make a way / Far above all we know /  Far above all we hope / He has done great things *Chorus*  

3. God is with us /  He will go before / He will never leave us / He will never leave us / God is for us / He has open arms
He will never fail us / He will never fail us *Chorus*

~thank you~!

What a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The Son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

Please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!










No comments: