Saturday, December 03, 2011

rejoice with me & pray for me!


My dear precious siblings in Jesus:


Wow... another year has flown by... and as I look back, I’m simply incredibly thankful!

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D the deep spirit, soul & body work He’s done & continues to do in me, uprooting the lies that’ve grown like poisonous weeds, choking His Life & fruitfulness in me!

:D giving me a deeper & more intimate relationship with Him!

:D restoring my broken spirit!

:D bringing my identity away from what I do, back to who I am in Christ!

:D the deep personal revelations from His Spirit He’s given me through various sources!

:D leading me through the journey to manhood & the men’s’ rites of passage!

:D constantly amazing me with AMAZING Grace~!

:D leading & guiding my every step .. to places & people I’d never thought I’d go / belong to .. but He’s The Driver & He knows how to best get me to where He wants me~!

[able people are different from me .. ] yes, I do have an advantage .. even in my disability .. because the greater the struggle .. the more glorious the triumph! - “The butterfly circus”


– watch inspirational 20 minute short film here - www.vimeo.com/17150524

woohoo everyday IS CHRISTmas! .. a cause to celebrate the gift of Jesus & gladly give our lives as a gift to Him!

:D bringing me on a great adventure .. to trade my crippled feet for hinds’ feet, going from the valley of humiliation to the High places of His Kingdom of Love!!

*PRAY*

* I’d stop wasting time broadcasting my weaknesses but focus more on my strengths in Christ!

* show me what it is He wants me to succeed in

* help me not to waste this life ‘playing it safe’!


* I’d keep cooperating with Him to obey the law of life – living to lovegiving myself away for others!





* grow me in longsuffering (bearing with acceptance and joy the results of the mistakes and wrongdoings of others.

* Please see http://lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/2011/11/pray-for-christmas-sleep-over-party.html

It's a very very special time of year; your Christmas interactions can lead others to wonder about Jesus and His love, how are you going to show the love of Jesus to those who are still in the dark?

~thank you~!


What a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

"Let us not glide through this world and then slip quietly into heaven, without having blown the trumpet loud and long for our Redeemer, Jesus Christ. Let us see to it that the devil will hold a thanksgiving service in hell, when he gets the news of our departure from the field of battle." Missionary C.T. Studd (1860-1931)


GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!

e_e A-bleh e_e


Have an AWESOME & _glorious_ CHRISTmas~!


The glory of CHRISTmas is a Person.


If you have missed The Person, you have certainly missed the centre,


the meaning, the preciousness, the beauty and the glory of CHRISTmas.


So, will you have a _truly_ glorious CHRISTmas?! :)


NO Jesus, NO CHRISTmas!


KNOW Jesus, KNOW CHRISTmas & know peace, joy & hope :)

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*
http://www.whosjesus.com/ <-- CHECK ITOUT NOW!!

http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- great site to pray daily & impact eternity!

No comments: