Tuesday, August 09, 2011

rejoice with me & pray for me!


My dear precious siblings in Jesus:



Some food for thought:


To be disappointed in yourself is to have trusted in yourself.

Why haven’t we yet fulfilled the Great Commission? Why are we so ineffective in building God’s kingdom?


Is it because we lack money or literature or because the Bible is not translated into all the world’s languages? No, I don’t think so.


The deepest reason is this: We who form the Church—that’s you and me—are not real in our walk with the Lord and in our obedience to God’s Word. Unless our hearts change and we become genuine, transparent, open and humble in our faith (and through that, in all areas of our lives), we will never make an impact on the lost world! [KP Y]


:D rejoice with me! :D


:D I am SOOO GREATLY LOVED by Father, Son & The Holy Spirit!!!

:D He’s given me His BEST because He’s made me worthy!!! [Gal 4:4-6]

:D He knows me the best yet loves me the most!


:D He loves me because of who I a, NOT what I do / can’t do!

:D He’s made me His beloved Son and He is well pleased with me!!!

:D He was pleased to save me!

:D He will trade my ashes for beauty, my sorrow for joy, weeping for dancing & make me a blessing!

:D introducing me to the joys of journaling! Go here: http://lancelearning.com/21Questionsfor2011/tabid/299/Default.aspx

:D bringing clarity, speaking to me & giving me grace to act on what He says, despite my fears / hesitations / “good” reasons not to! :P

:D I’m free .. free to be *me* in Jesus’ arms!

:D guiding me out of my “living by sight/ reason” into living by faith in His Spirit!

:D life isn’t about me. A liberating truth I need constant reminders of!


.. and so the great adventure of journeying with Jesus continues ..

*PRAY*

* change my heart to become genuine, transparent, open & humble in faith (and through that, in all areas of life!)

* I’d stop trusting in myself, and so not be disappointed in myself!

* my journey to healing & wholeness would simply be one of immense gratefulness for already having it! [think about that!]


* use the Gospel For Asia table of materials I’m manning at the Brisbane Leadership Training+ conference this weekend [12-14/8] to mobilise & equip His children to be involved in evangelism to the ends of the earth!

* I’d take what HE wants for me from the Mens’ rites of passage week on 23rd-27th/8


~thank you~!


What a joy it is to be journeying with Abba Yahweh, Jesus The son by His Holy Spirit!! XD 8D =D

please tell me how I can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

GOD WORKS WHEN WE PRAY! I'M LIVING PROOF!!

=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=


love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D

The one concern of the devil

is to keep Christians from praying.

He fears nothing from prayerless studies, prayerless work, and prayerless religion.

He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom, but trembles when we pray.

We have to stop looking at prayer as the spare tyre in the boot - - and start seeing it as the steering wheel!
-- S.D. Gordon

http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!


For a free book that thousands of people have said has changed their lives,

click here- www.gfa.org/freebook ..REVOLUTIONISED my life too!!


No comments: