Saturday, February 05, 2011

pray for Brad, Karen, Denzel, Harry [USA, IND]

 

my dear precious siblings in Jesus:

 “Christianity is about relationship, not religion”

-- despite my frequent proclamations of this truth, I’m realising more & more just how much I suck at relationships =(

[or maybe, as usual, I’m over-focused on a few rotting relationships in my life more than I’m thankful for the many good ones Fathers’ given!

if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don't be shy~! my life's an open book ;)

++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer posts mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I'll leave them out ;)  

Other snippets of what Father’s teaching me lately:
+ my annoyances at others are, more often than not, reflections / projections of my on deep faults! :S
+ Satan would love for us to live in the past or in the future; to do anything but serve the Lord with all we have right now!
+ It’s all bad once I start to doubt Fathers’ goodness!

:D rejoice with me! :D

:D a beautiful ‘God moment’ He showed me in Sydney – when He looks at my past – what does He see? Insofar as the sins & scars I keep remembering, it’s all forgotten!! Gone!!!
(Psalms 103:11,12, Jer 31:34D, Jer 38:17, Isaiah 1:18, 43:25, Micah 7:18-19)
. . . now the challenge is to live in this reality! No longer to live chained to a shameful guilt-ridden past, but to enter into His glorious freedom in the wide open spaces of His grace!

(at this point I feel like breaking out into song:
“my sin, O the bliss of this glorious thought! My sin, not in part, but the whole! Was nailed to the cross, and I bear it no more!
Praise the Lord! Praise The Lord, O my soul!!
It is well, with my soul, It is well, It is well, with my soul!!!”

:D my past is deleted!! XD

*PRAY*

* He’d take away my stubbornness and make me eager to be completely
faithful to Him, wanting to obey all His laws and teachings (Ezekiel 11:19,20)
* He’d take away my stubborn heart, giving me a new heart and a desire to be
Faithful, having only pure thoughts, … (Ezekiel 36:26,27)

* help me live in the reality of Not being chained to a shameful guilt-ridden past, but fully entering into His glorious freedom in the wide open spaces of His grace!

* I’d encounter the Risen Lord Jesus in ways that would leave me forever changed – eg Paul and the disciples.

* I’d trust Him in deeper ways so i can give up my self protectinve behaviours and trust in Him instead!

* provide suitable accommodation for when I next go to Sydney in mid-April-early May!

~thanks~!! Philemon 1:22 Because of your prayers, I can I fully expect God to answer them~! :)

please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!

@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@
love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D

The one concern of the devil

is to keep Christians from praying.

He fears nothing from prayerless studies,
prayerless work, and prayerless religion.

He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom,

but trembles when we pray.

We have to stop looking at prayer

as the spare tire in the trunk

and start seeing it as the steering wheel.
-- S.D. Gordon
http://www.gospelforasia.org.au/ <-- Click here to request a FREE book!
Revolution in World Missions” isn't really a book about missions. It's about what God can do with your heart when you let Him.

No comments: