Saturday, December 18, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!


Dear praying friends,

God is good... All the time!! And all the time... God is good!!


With Christmas fast approaching, it’s with great joy & thankfulness I reflect on the year gone & with even more joy & thankfulness I can look forward to the year ahead!

Once again, I humbly ask your prayers as we journey on to HIM! :)

some good for thought:


A worker who indiscriminately throws precious seed on rocky ground and gives pearls to pigs is not being a wise, faithful, and profitable servant. – Chip Brogden

We’re not here to ‘sell’ the gospel; we’re here to glorify God. It means saying no to the good in order to say yes to the best. -Selwyn Hughes

if you have any questions / comments of my life, Don’t be shy~! my life's an open book ;)

++ praise & prayer points from previous prayer posts mostly still apply, but for the sake of space I’ll leave them out ;)


:D rejoice with me! :D

:D I can live loved by Abba & not have to live with my self at the centre!

:D the constant safety, security, joy & peace He lets me enjoy as He keeps me close to Himself!

*PRAY*


* show me the main thing / people He wants me to focus on to pour massive effort into for spiritual success!

* keep me focused not on ‘meeting needs’ but on glorifying Him first & foremost in everything!!

* I’d keep trusting in Him – not for things or outcomes or to work in my way / time!

* I’d keep fully available to Father, willing to be sent wherever He wants me to go to whoever whenever, however!

* rid me of any independency in my spirit that wants to “do my own thing”


* keep me single–hearted in my desires – to only want to please Him –His way!

* I’d live to gain by losing my life for Him & The Good News!

* I’d put obedience to my Saviour 1st before “personal safety”!

* keep me from pampering myself into mediocrity, but let me forget myself into immortality!

* consume me, not with much “activity for the Lord” but with passionate, lavishly extravagant love for Him!

* keep me obeying God immediately, without Question, trusting in His all-loving wisdom & power!


* keep me conscious, in all my ministry that He is watching me and I’ll give an account to Him for all I’ve done & how I’ve done it!



*give me discernment to say ‘no’ to the good in order to say yes to the best!

~thanks~!!


Philemon 1:22 Because of your prayers, I can I fully expect God to answer them~! :)

please tell me how i can best support you before His throne of Grace too!


if Father so leads you to be my regular prayer supporter, do check out this prayer blog every now & then :)


Looking forward to hearing from you how i can best support you in prayer & praises!!

visit my prayer blog & leave a comment~!


www.lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com


=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@=@


love Aye-bul, Your Friend in Prayer =D


The one concern of the devil


is to keep Christians from praying.


He fears nothing from prayerless studies,


prayerless work, and prayerless religion.


He laughs at our toil, mocks at our wisdom,


but trembles when we pray.


We have to stop looking at prayer


as the spare tire in the trunk


and start seeing it as the steering wheel.


-- S.D. Gordon


http://www.global-prayer-digest.org/ <-- GO HERE & pray EVERYDAY!!


visit my blogspot & leave a comment~!


http://www.lifesshortprayhard.blogspot.com/


http://www.gospelforasia.org.au/ <-- Click here to request a FREE book


Revolution in World Missions isn't really a book about missions. It's about what God can do with your heart when you let Him.

No comments: