Sunday, June 27, 2010

rejoice with me & pray for me~!!

:D rejoice with me! :D


:D The Great Adventure Life is when you're walking with the King of Kings!
- was at a prayer meeting for New Tribes Mission this afternoon (see http://www.au.ntm.org/)

and that led to going to see the Male Coice Choir.

:D the wonderful way music can communicate The Gospel & Lift High The Name of Jesus!*PRAY*


now ... i'm praying if i should join this male choir - it's a good thing to do, but is it *The Best thing* He wants me to do?!
 
though i love how they use songs as an evangelistic tool, (i don't mean to sound racist or anything) it is a choir made up of Aussie folk, performing to mostly Aussie audiences.
- i have no qualms about that, but just doubt my effectiveness in ministering the gospel to Aussies. :S
 
then again, Father might think differently ;)
 
i mean, i love singing (especially to / about Jesus) and God has blessed me with a deep singing voice, . . . but this article has shaped my thinking a bit ..
http://www.theschoolofchrist.org/articles/songbird.html
 
i would treasure your prayers / wisdom about this~!!

No comments: