Saturday, February 23, 2008

praise & pray 4 me :D

- oops, been too long since i last requested prayer for myself. AM I CRAZY?! what am i doing?
look at the moon . . . I wanna be just like that ^__^ (i.e. brightly reflecting a glory not my own, simply faithfully reflecting His light to all =)-- i'm not an awfully faithfully bright reflector tho :"(please REJOICE with me & pray for me!! if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life!
=D~rejoice with me~
:D PRAISE :D
:D His love never fails!!
:D His Word never fails!!
:D His promise never fails!
Know this with all your heart, with everything in you, that not one detail has failed of all the good things GOD, your God, promised you. It has all happened. nothing's left undone--not so much as a word. [Joshua 23:14b]
:D nothing, nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING can change my status before The Living, Perfect & Holy God Almighty: Perfect, Righteous, Blameless, & Spotless in Christ Jesus His Son !!
:D the miracle of every breath i breathe, always witnessing the glorious mystery of grace!!
:D this brilliant opportunity to partake in investing in ETERNITY.. TO THE MAX! [GFA MAX MISSION!!] see: www.gfa.org/maxmissions
:D continually taking away any reasons i'd have to be proud (my worst enemy!] & giving me much reason to be humble [my best friend] !!
:D daily revealing beautifully fresh new facets of the unsearchable depths of His mercy & grace to me!

*please PRAY with me & for me*
Lord, grant me never to lose sight of:
the exceeding sinfulness of sin,
the exceeding righteousness of salvation,
the exceeding glory of Christ,
the exceeding beauty of holiness,
the exceeding wonder of grace (from "continual repentance" the Valley of Vision)

* in sickness or health, poverty or wealth, i'd make much of Jesus & advance His Kingdom!
* i'd hold onto, avail myself to & never let go of the promises of God come what may!
* keep me standing close to the cross every moment of every day so as to cultivate/strengthen my greatest friend, humility, and weaken/kill my greatest enemy, pride!
* provide guidance, wisdom and full support, open doors, contacts & funds so we can support & bless many through this GFA MAX MISSION!!www.gfa.org/maxmissions
* i'd daily declare war on pride & gladly declare my weakness & need for total dependence on God!
* i'd not lose sight of the seriousness of the very real unseen war raging on around us & stay ALERT for the souls of those around me & myself!!
* i'd use every temptation to sin as an opportunity to prove my love for Jesus by keeping His commandments! "The person who has my commandments and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I, too, will love him and reveal myself to him." (John 14:21)
* i'd reply the devil's accusations with GOSPEL TRUTH!! Micah 7:8-9

!!thanks SO much~! appreciate you . . . for an eternity :)

No comments: