Saturday, December 29, 2007

praise & pray 4 me :D

look at the moon . . . I wanna be just like that ^__^ (i.e. brightly reflecting a glory not my own, simply faithfully reflecting His light to all =)-- i'm not an awfully faithfully bright reflector tho :"(please REJOICE with me & pray for me!!
if you care about me & love me, please tell me anytime you see something wrong in my life!
:D PRAISE :D
:D taking away any reasons i'd have to be proud (my worst enemy!] & giving me much reason to be humble [my best friend] !!

:D God is SO WILDLY GENEROUS to His creation!!
:D daily revealing beautifully fresh new facets of the unsearchable depths of His mercy & grace to me!
:D discovering more of "every good thing" i have in Christ as i share Him with precious lost souls!
:D great cross-centred, spiritually uplifting music!
[latest CD i'm listening hard to, see :
http://www.sovereigngraceministries.org/Resources/Music/ValleyOfVision.aspx]
:D 1Ti 1:15 is TRUE!! The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost.
:D HIS PROMISE NEVER FAILS!! Know this with all your heart, with everything in you, that not one detail has failed of all the good things GOD, your God, promised you. It has all happened. nothing's left undone--not so much as a word. [Joshua 23:14b]
:D He still transforms sinful men into fishers of men! [Luke 5] still cant get over that .. how He turns lost, blind, deaf, dead sinful wretches into found, seeing, hearing & living trophies of His grace to carry His gospel to the lost!!

:D illness goes as fast as it comes to my body! =D
*PRAY*
Lord, grant me never to lose sight of
the exceeding sinfulness of sin,
the exceeding righteousness of salvation,
the exceeding glory of Christ,
the exceeding beauty of holiness,
the exceeding wonder of grace
(from "continual repentance" the Valley of Vision)


* keep me standing close to the cross every moment of every day so as to cultivate/strengthen my greatest friend, humility, and weaken/mortify my greatest enemy, pride!

* i'd daily declare war on pride & gladly declare my utter dependence on God!
* i'd use every temptation to sin as an opportuinity to prove my love for Jesus by keeping His comandements! (John 14:21)"The person who has my commandments and keeps them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I, too, will love him and reveal myself to him."
* i'd rejoice [& not dread!] when presented with opportunities to be like my Father in Heaven to love the "unlovable"
* Lord.. i want to believe.. help my unbelief! especially when it comes to viewing myself - i'm righteous in Christ, yet i still make too much of my sin :"(
~~thanks SO much~!appreciate you . . . for an eternity :)





No comments: