Monday, May 08, 2006

praise & pray 4 me=)

:D the ever - constant stream of blessings I feel almost drowned in!
:D that NO MATTER WHAT, I am His own ;)
:D He is, and as long as He is, there are infinite reasons to PRAISE FOREVERMORE~!!
* help me love Jesus & seeing souls won to Him MORE THAN ANYTHING!!
* help me keep perspective about [potential] health problems >_<
* help me cease trying to be anything, and simply allow Him to be Who He is through me!
* help me to walk SO closely in obedience to Him daily & let Him guide & direct every step I take.
* help me never act out of urgency but out of OBEDIENCE to the Father’s plan, purpose & timing!
* wisdom to measure all that comes my way by whether it’ll further the cause God called me to, or be extra weight & distraction in running the race . . .
* help me STAY FOCUSSED on running this race with endurance TO THE END!
* help me be CONSISTENT & CONSTANT in CHOOSING to obey!
* help me die to my tendency to preserve & control “my life” (which is no longer mine anyway!”
* find a buyer for my camera flash so more $ might go to reaching the unreached with the gospel!!

No comments: