Wednesday, February 15, 2006

pray for me~!

I ALWAYS need prayer ~!!
what a fallen creature I am .. .
YET I AM HIS~!! =D
"if you fail to pray, what you do is a WASTE OF TIME.
Prayer is NOT an optional extra, Prayer is a BASIC NECESSITY!"
:D praise that He's put passions in my heart for ETERNITY ;)
PLEASE ask for:
* wisdom in communicating these passions, that I won't make anyone feel guity/"sub-Christian" if they're any less passionate than I am :"(
* HELP ME use the knowlege He gives me to LOVE & SERVE OTHERS, NOT to judge/condemn/destuctively criticise others!

OUR GOD IS VERY AWESOME~!!
=PLEASE= let me have the _privilege_ of praising with you/praying for you too OK? :)
drop me an email~!
HaHaIkHa@gmail.com <-- cheesy grins to you if you can guesswhat the HaHaIkHa stands for ;)

No comments: